Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Beach Night

Rydog made this picture for me called 'Beach Night' and it is inspired by the holiday that we are undertaking this Christmas. I like it because it represents a calm and peaceful serenity and provides a dreamy and mysterious atmosphere which gives some reassurance that everything will be fine. Although the holiday should be fun I admit that I do have some mixed feelings about being away for Christmas and reservations about plane travel. We are leaving on Monday.

Photobucket

I will blog once I arrive at our destination and I should have sufficient Internet access. I have a few things to show you including more Christmas presents that I received.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture is really nice :).

Jennifer Fabulous said...

What a lovely illustration! Your boyfriend is very talented. :)
Have a safe trip. I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous picture!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas vay-cay!

xoxox,
CC

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Such a pretty picture. The colors are so pretty! Enjoy your holiday :)

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Nice picture dear!

http://dreamchymecindy.blogspot.com
http://chyme-inspiration.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Simply awesome!

PinkBow said...

great pic. have a lovely time. looking forward to seeing your pressies!

Indy said...

Ooo...I can't wait to see pictures...what a beautiful one he made for you, too!

daisychain said...

Lovely picture :)

Sher said...

How sweet! Can't wait to see pics of your holiday and your Christmas pressies:)

xx

Hanne said...

I must admire that I'm a little bit jealous about your trip, it sounds wonderful! Here in Norway we have lots of snow, and minus 10 degrees... But at least we will have a white Christmas:) Have a safe flight, and enjoy some wonderful days at the beach:)

English Rose ♥ said...

this is gorgeous - he is super talented!

Thanks for your lovely comment darling

Hope you had an immense weekend

Stay safe and chic
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

aww how sweet of him to make a picture for you!

♥ Hannah

((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

xx

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Sweet pic, hope you have a great vacation.

xo
Sophie

Andie said...

cool pic, enjoy your vacation!

http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

o said...

wow this is awesome! have a wonderful vacation and happy holidays!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com