Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wish List- Nine West Shoes

Today I have a very short post about the latest pair of shoes that I love, which I saw in Nine West this week. I adore the two tone colour scheme, the geometric cut outs at the front and of course, the Mary-Jane style. If you have been reading my blog for awhile now you may have noticed that Mary-Jane's are my favourite type of shoes right now. I think that these are just perfect. Unfortunately I don't think I will be buying them because I bought somewhat similar shoes not that long ago, I wouldn't have many places to wear them and I probably shouldn't spend the money but that certainly doesn't stop me admiring them. I can't explain how much I love these shoes right now!


Nine West Shoes

Today it is Rydog's birthday so I will be staying at his house for the weekend and attending some celebrations tomorrow night. I am very excited and I think it will be one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. I'm looking forward to temporarily forgetting about university for most of the weekend because I probably won't have a chance to do any work. I think it will be the last big weekend before the end of semester so I hope that I can make the most of it. I am going to feel so BLAH on Monday once it is over.

10 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Amazing shoes!

HoneyBunny said...

Oh, these are awesome!

Baśka said...

i'd love to adopt them too :D

PinkBow said...

i love this style of shoe too, they really never date.

Fashion Court said...

i'm in love with the shoes! have a great weekend, darling! xoxo

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Oh, these shoes are totally you, Imogen! :D
I'm always pleased with shoes I buy from Nine West. They certainly do make some beauties.

I hope you had a great weekend celebrating your boyfriend's birthday and best wishes for the week ahead :)

Heart Charlie said...

I love teh black and white combo! So interesting!!

Barbara von Enger said...

Ah, love the design and colour of the shoes pictures above - I would wear them with a beautiful white blouse, fitting black skirt, scarf and black tights - Lovely!
Have fun with the boyfriend and wish him a Happy Birthday on my behalf:-)

C said...

Looks nice. I've always liked Nine West shoes.
Affordable but nice!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Those shoes are lovely. I know how you feel though. Sometimes it's nice to just admire something you don't really need...kind of like window shopping online. :)

I hope you had a great time with Ryan!