Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wishlist

Hi everyone! Just a quick post today to show you the lovely pieces that are currently on my wishlist. The panda shoes are so adorable; as much as we all love our cat shoes and mouse shoes, the panda version provides that extra unique element. For awhile I've wanted an apple shaped bag and I've seen a few around in recent times. I like this one from because it is more of a subtle and classy apple rather than just carrying a random apple shaped bag. I love the yellow bag! This is also a piece I have desperately wanted to add to my collection. It's such a happy and fun colour which makes a bold statement. As for the heels and the hair bows, lets just say I love them and there can never be too many. The cardigan is a beautiful mix of romantic colours and the scalloped pattern is a sweet finish. The skirt is so classy and gorgeous. It catches my eye in the shops a lot these days. It also comes in blue and in a dress version. It's my birthday next month...so who wants to buy it all for me?

Untitled #18

Photos from: Alannah Hill, Forever New, Review, Forever 21, Mimco, Modcloth

26 comments:

AVY said...

I'd buy it for you in a heartbeat.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




www.janetteria.com said...

Gorgeous shoes!


Jackie Harrison said...

Great choices I could see this outfit on you it such your style.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

The Dainty Dolls House said...

These are so cute, love the shoes and cardigan :))) xx

Pilar Domínguez said...

The heels and the skirt are really lovely!I hope your wishlist come true. Kisses:)

Launna said...

I think you would look adorable in this outfit but hey you are adorable in anything you wear :)

Sam said...

These are so feminine and pretty, love the skirt and lemon bag. I can picture you in every single piece.

Mica said...

That skirt is beautiful! You should get it! :) It would look amazing on you.

And the panda shoes are too cute! :)


Away From Blue

Steph-G said...

OMG such a cute wish list! I would love to have those panda flats :)

http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

Rachna said...

Loving the bellies!

x

Relationships.College.Love

Unknown said...

Such a great wish list. The panda flats are the cutest thing ever.
Beautetude

Adriana Carmen said...

so many pretty items!
xoxo
dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

Ivana Split said...

So beautiful! the skirt in particular.

Couture Carrie said...

Love your list, especially the bag and skirt!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

this skirt is so pretty <3

Stacy said...

I hope a few of these items make it home with you. The panda shoes are so cute!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Such sweet finds! Those panda flats are adorable and I love the crystal apple clutch as well.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Corinne said...

The panda shoes and that yellow bag are lovely!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Carly said...

I hope you get everything that you want for your birthday! I love the little panda flats - so sweet and I could imagine pairing them with so many outfits. xxx

Antonella C’est Moi said...

Great choices, have a nice day, kiss

Debbie Stinedurf said...

I wanted a yellow bag last spring and couldn't find one I loved. That one is super pretty!
Debbie
www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

Caro * said...

I want these cute panda loafers ! Adorable selection :)

Vita said...

I love all of these items! Bright and pastel hues for spring are definitely my color palette of choice too. I really love the embroidery on the skirt, the cute bag and shoes and the stripes on the cardigan.

Evi said...

So beautiful pieces!!! Thank you for stopping by!

Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Evi xoxo

Claire said...

lovely wish list. i especially love those fun panda bear flats!!!

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

ROXY said...

Love them all ! :) and you're super gorgeous!

--ROXY
www.thestylescraper.blogspot.com