Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Outfit

image1 (2)Last weekend I helped my sister move into my house as she's staying with us for a few weeks before going overseas. It was a such a major and exhausting task but the one benefit was being able to take pretty pictures by the waterside. I love it when my outfit pictures are in this location; see also here and here. I'm so sad that she no longer lives here as this will be my last set of photos in this location (I told her to stay but she didn't listen). I'm happy with the way these pictures turned out and I especially love how red my hair looks. I can't believe the sunny weather; it's hard to believe it was the middle of winter (but unfortunately not every day is so beautiful at the moment). I've been looking forward to showing you my Emerald Green Dita Cardigan from Wheels and Dollbaby. I cannot believe how highly sought after these cardigans have become and the prices that are commanded by some of the rarer colour. Unfortunately I only discovered Dita Cardigans recently so I missed out on all the past collections over the years. But I was so happy that my new love for Dita Cardigans coincided with the release of the Emerald Green version. The peter pan collar and the velvet detailing is the stand out feature for me (I was so shocked and excited when I received it and found out the buttons and tie at the neck tie are velvet). The box it came in was amazing, so large and decorative that this truly is a luxury cardigan. I was pleased with the emerald shade. I have a number of green pieces and always enjoy wearing the colour. I wish Wheels and Dollbaby would release more colours but unfortunately that's not going to be for awhile. There are an endless number of outfit choices for the Dita Cardigan and I thought my skater skirt from Forever New was a perfect match. It's hard to find skirts this shape and in such structured material so that's what I love about. The skirt is also reversible so I'll have to wear the white version some time. It's part of a matching separates set so I'll also have to show you the top also.

FullSizeRender

image1 (3)

FullSizeRender (4)

image1

FullSizeRender (3)

FullSizeRender (2)

FullSizeRender (2)v

FullSizeRender (6)

Wheels and Dollbaby Dita Cardigan in Emerald
Victoria's Secret Handbag
Forever New Reversible Skater Skirt
B.A.I.T Footwear Gloria Flats in Black

40 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Hello lovely...this is such a cute outfit. I love the cardigan a lot, this shade of green is really beautiful!! Always wonderful you are. I hope you have a great week : xx

AVY said...

Not all people can wear green, but you look adorable as always.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

jess said...

The emerald cardigan looks great with your red hair.

Unknown said...

This outfit is so sweet, I loved the cardigan and the color is so beautiful, and I hope you find more colors, because it is really sweet! I loved the shoes too, they look sweet and comfortable! It's such a lovely location and I am sure you will have a lot of fun with your sister at home! It's a huge step, that she will move abroad, so enjoy this period now, I am sure you will!
DenisesPlanet.com

laura said...

I am more than a little bit in love with your bag! x

Adam said...

nice outfit

meandmr.com said...

I love that skirt!
Melanie @ meandmr.com

Launna said...

Imogen... I love skater skirts...it looks great with you new sweater :-) ... I'm sorry your sister is moving, change is never easy... I hope it's a good move for her ♡

Kezzie said...

Imogen your cardigan is beautiful! I love emerald and a good ol Peter Pan collar.
I'm sorry about your sister moving, that's so sad! Can't imagine my sister moving. X x

Beauty Unearthly said...

U look just fabulous, the entire outfit is so fun and full of colors.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

These pictures are so beautiful, and the cardigan is lovely!

GlamourZONE said...

wow,you lookso beautiful
Great pairing dear

Emmylou said...

Your red hair with the green cardigan is just stellar, Imogen:)

Unknown said...

This outfit is absolutely amazing, just perfect!
I love the color combination, the cuts and the prints
are so so gorgeous as well,
you look great :)

Kelsey&Kenecha said...

Your hair looks gorgeous! :) I really like your skirt as well x

Florals&Smiles
Twitter

Estelle Swango said...

Gorgeous pics and pretty cardigan!
I hope you enjoyed of your sister's visit :)

.Estelle.

Sharon said...

Your hair looks beautiful! I love your skater skirt, and also your Victoria's Secret bag :)

Bellezzefelici said...

You look really wonderful, darling :)))


xoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

FASHION TALES said...

Moving can be tough, so it was nice of you to help your sister. You look so cute, and I love that details cardigan. <3 Great colour!
/Madison
Kitchen Tales

RaeAbigael said...

dainty outfit! you're gorgeous! can i steal your skirt? haha!

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net/

The Style Rawr said...

Both of these pieces are so lovely! The emerald green looks wonderful on you. You look so happy in these pictures, what a beautiful location.

Tara x

Mica said...

That is a lovely cardigan, and I like your printed skirt! :)


Exciting that your sister is moving - hope the move went well! Although sad she won't be in that location any more, it does look very pretty.

Away From The Blue Blog

Unknown said...

aww such lovely photos. your skirt is super pretty

www.thefashionfraction.com

Silver Cat Tea Party said...

Such a gorgeous outfit! And that cardigan looks great on you! I've never seen anyone wear it as well you do! <3

Lostvestige said...

That is a lovely location. I just love that cardigan and your hair is looking especially amazing!

Ivana Split said...

That cardi is a treasure...red hair matches well with green clothes! You look so beautiful and femine.

Brilliant styling...and so cool that skirt can be worn noth sides!

Unknown said...

If vintage is your way :) maybe you'll like
TrendyFair

https://www.trendyfair.com
http://http://trendyfair.fashion/

Natasha said...

You look lovely Imogen - the shade of green on your cardigan goes so well with your hair colour! And I love the pattern on the skirt too. You always dress so nicely and always inspire me to follow my own style! - Tasha

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Yes, your red hair DOES show up in these pictures, Imogen. This green cardigan is so pretty, and do you know why I like it so much? - emerald green is my birthstone! It's such a stunning color. The water in the background adds beauty to these pictures. You really do look pretty, Imogen.

Have a happy weekend.

love, ~Sheri

Amely Rose said...

hat a lovely Outfit
i love the eyecatchy Color
and i love love love your haircolor so much <3

hope you visit my blog too <3
AMELY ROSE

Kati said...

Oh my, this outfit is just adorable! The skirt is too pretty and I also love your shirt!

Have a great weekend and lots of fun with your sister!
-Kati

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

Love this a lot. Happy Monday dear! :)

xoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook / Bloglovin

Unknown said...

I love the color contrasts on your look. Love your Victories secrets bag.

Tanya
http://attraction2fashion.com

Laura Mitbrodt said...

I love your retro looking sweater!! So cute
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Arien said...

Hi dear
Great outfit, lady and chic
Love the bag
xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous look and pics!
Love that skirt!

xoxox,
CC

Anna and Klaudia said...

Wow! you look gorgeous <33 cute photos :)
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Like me on FACEBOOK

Anett said...

This cardigan looks amazing and I love your hair color!!

Bella Pummarola

megcasson said...

Stunning, I love your red hair.

www.kindoflovely.com

Beba Gottel said...

Lovely look!

www.bebagottel.blogspot.com