Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Outfit

P1170702I have another pattern mixing outfit to show you today. There hasn't been much variety in my posts lately but I've been really busy and outfit posts are often the fastest to create. I also love fashion more than makeup and I have a few new outfits to show, so I guess many outfit posts makes sense anyway.  This is my most worn dress at the moment. The bicycle print is really sweet and unique. I love how there is netting underneath which creates a lovely vintage silhouette, but at the same time it's not as excessive as some of my dresses which makes it very wearable for every day. The cut out design is new for me; I often go for other necklines in Kitten D'Amour dresses but I now love this one too. This is an old design from Kitten D'Amour which I purchased from the Kitten D'Amour Buy, Swap and Sell Facebook group. I'm so pleased I joined the group. I can find designs I've never even seen before and which are even more limited that the designs currently sold in the stores. Despite many of the pieces commanding a very high price, this dress was an absolute bargain so I'm very lucky for that. I also found a very reputable seller so I look out for her for sale posts.

As you can see I'm really into pattern mixing at the moment. Unintentionally today's outfit appears to almost be a reverse of the outfit in my last post. Bicycle print and polka dots is probably quite a unique combination! I am also super in love with my glitter flats at the moment. During the course of my ankle injury I valued my pretty collection of flats when I couldn't wear heels. This particular pair are new from one of my recent ASOS orders. They were an absolute bargain; I can't believe some of the reductions available on ASOS in the sales. I'll show you a number of my recent purchases most likely in my next post; can't believe I haven't done a 'New In' post for so long. 

I'm going to try and return to running tomorrow. My doctor has advised that I'm allowed to run again; I'm so scared in case I injure my ankles again but I missed it while I was recovering. I'm going to have to take it extremely slow and not worry about the time/distance (which certainly doesn't come naturally to me) because the pain and inconvenience of my ankle injuries is not something I'll easily forget.

P1170689

P1170682

P1170699

P1170694

P1170693

P1170686

Kitten D'Amour Bicycle Print Dress
Alannah Hill Cest La Vie Cardigan
Faith  Gypsy Pink Ombre Glitter Flats via ASOS
Victoria's Secret Bag

45 comments:

Lostvestige said...

That is one of the cutest dresses I have ever seen! The pattern is so cute and I love the style of it. Also it is almost autumn here so the color reminds me of the changing leaves.

Estelle Swango said...

OMG what a lovely dress!! And the glitter shoes are really pretty :D

.Estelle.

Unknown said...

Yes, it is really wearable, not exaggerated, I loved the patterns and the dress cut! Very beautiful colors and an exquisite combination! You always look so sweet, so beautiful, like a modern pin-up, something I like, not totally vintage-vibe looking, but a bit and modern! So beautiful!
DenisesPlanet.com

laura said...

I am so very much in love with those shoes!

jess said...

The shoes look so nice. I love the ombre glitter.

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So gorgeous doll, love those shoes :) xx

AVY said...

Running is so not my thing. You're looking cute as always.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




Launna said...

Imogen... you look so pretty... the dress has a cute print an I like the cut out in the front ♡

I'm happy to hear you can get back to running... I am loving all the walking I'm getting in... I walk VERY fast, I am always trying to out do each previous walk. Sometimes I have to slow myself down... I hope you don't get hurt xox

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

you look so lovely! :)


Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

queenhorsfall said...

so adorable! I love how you pulled out everythig together!

http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

Caro * said...

Lovely dress and your shoes are so adorable. Kisses :)

Mica said...

What a lovely printed dress! I really like your polka dot cardi too :)

I hope running goes well for you - always scary trying to build up strength again after an injury, but hopefully it's easy and not too taxing for you to get some running in again :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Kezzie said...

Those shoes are so beautiful! Have you seen the Cinderella shoes by Melissa on ASOS? They are totally your type of shoe!!!!
That dress is a lovely print too and how fortunate to get it for cheaper!x

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This is such a sweet and feminine look! Kudos on the pattern mixing!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Kathleen Harper said...

What fun flats. I LOVE the glitter!
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

raroika said...

great pics! Yove this style! Maybe follow each other? Kiss!

Adam said...

one of your best

Sybil said...

so magical! :D
love this outfit! :D

Have a great day!
Animated Confessions

nerline said...

This is the cutest dress that I have ever seen. You look good in it too, doll! I love it.

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous look!
Love the dress!

xoxox,
CC

PinkBow said...

hello again... lovely to see you still blogging :)

Midnight Cowgirl said...

That dress is so cute! I love the cutout neckline and the bicycle print :)

Chrisy said...

Absolutely stunning dress sweetie....well done!

Emmylou said...

Such a lovely dress on you, Imogen:) And just take it easy for now with the running, and everything will be back to normal soon enough:)

Izabela said...

The dress is so lovely. Gorgeous pattern.

www.mydailywear.co.uk

Suvarna Gold said...

oh you look so sweet !

My Blog ´suvarnathegolden´
| Facebook | LOOKBOOK | IG@suvarna_goldBloglovin header/button/signatur for your blog

Paola Lauretano said...

Lovely dress You are so pretty!!!
xo Paola
Expressyourself
My Facebook

Unknown said...

The dress is so adorable and chic, I love the neckline! And these shoes are so pretty too with the dip dye sparkle effect! <3

My new post involves cute animals and a floral dress, come have a look if you like!
Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

Natasha said...

Oh I love this, the colour and the print are so pretty! Also the shoes are so pretty, I love the glittery pink colour as well. You look lovely! - Tasha

Beauty Follower said...

Such a fantastic dress, love the neck line design!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Dressed With Soul said...

Dear Imogen, your dress is perfect and so are you, too <3
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Shreya J said...

You look so pretty!
Take care of that ankle!
<3
Shreya
Bric-A-Brac.A fashion and lifestyle blog.

Sophie Sierra said...

Such a magical outfit, in love with everything about it! Beautiful as always <3

Sophie | soinspo xo

The Style Rawr said...

This dress is so lovely and I adore the little cut out detail!

Tara x

Agnes W said...

What a pretty dress! And your hair looks lovely :)

House of Illusions

Silver Cat Tea Party said...

Love your pattern mixing! Such a cute outfit and great dress. I love the neckline on this dress and the bow at the bust! I feel like I've been doing a lot of outfit posts too but considering how much I love looking at everyone else's outfit posts it might not be a bad thing :)

Anett said...

You're so good at mixing patterns and your dress is gorgeous!!

Bella Pummarola

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Red is your color!!! You look gorgeous in this dress!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
instagram.com/grace_njio

Unknown said...

Very cute dress and it's so you. Lovely cut out:).

Tanya
http://attraction2fashion.com

meandmr.com said...

Such a cute dress and i LOVE the shoes!
Melanie @ meandmr.com

Caro * said...

Hello beauty, how are you ?
See you soon for your next post :)

Kati said...

You always look so pretty, I admire your clothes and the way you combine them all the time. That dress is just fantastic and the shoes so pretty, too!

Have a great day,
-Kati

GlamourZONE said...

stunning,you look so lovely
Great dress and shoes

mahryska said...

great look sweetie...
kisses from dubai ♥
www.mahryska.com

Ivana Split said...

wow, you look smoking hot in that dress!!!! sexy in a subtle and classy way.

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/