From my list of goals for 2016, I can cross off the following as complete:
I also achieved a few things which I never planned for:
- participated four swim club nights
- raced in first inter club carnival with Masters Australia
- swam a 400m freestyle event (most hated race)
- attended 5.30am swimming training (on two occasions)
- better statistics than I expected for January: 53km in total distance, 13 039.8 calories burned, 25 hours 30 minutes and 24 seconds spent swimming
- decided to work towards the million metres award with Masters Australia. I've completed 5% of the total distance required so far.
I also bought some amazing colourful swimwear. Does that count as an achievement?
What have you achieved in January?