Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Weekend

This weekend I went to the zoo with Rydog and his family. I really like it there and I had so much fun. I like the atmosphere and the beautiful setting on the water. It was also such lovely weather yesterday. It reminded me of summer holidays and made me temporarily forget about university and assessments. It was a nice escape. I like the tiger the most, what a cute face. Here are some pictures from the day:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wish the weekend didn't end so quickly. I also went to a concert on Saturday night and out for dinner so it was the best weekend I've had in a long time. Now its back to the boring working week and its been raining for most of the day.

16 comments:

Baśka said...

i'd like to go to the zoo. it's always so much fun and i love animals :)

Fashion Court said...

omg what awesome pics! i NEED to start traveling i've never even been out of my own country (usa ;P)

Angela said...

what a fun day. i love taking my nice to the zoo.

muchlove said...

I've always loved giraffes, though I'm not sure why. Maybe it's something to do with their elegant long necks.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Couture Carrie said...

What fun! Fabulous photos, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

I haven't been to a zoo in quite a few years. It'd be fun to go again. Giraffes have always been my favorite. I wish weekends lasted a little longer, too :)

Claudia said...

the zoo looks so fun!

sophie said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like fun.

Ariella said...

Zoos are always so much fun! I love watching the animals and all the funny things they do -in particular the monkeys! I'm glad you had a good weekend, sweetie.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Gorgeous photos. I love the animal pictures, especially the one of the tiger. Stunning. You look beautiful too, as always! :)

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

Hey hun, thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog ♥

Looks like you had a really good weekend :)
I haven't been to the zoo in yearssssss! I should make an effort to go again soon.

♥ Hannah

((london--rose.blogspot.com))

x

Winnie said...

Your zoo pictures are the best! I adore the zebra and that cute Koala who looks like he is hanging onto that tree for dear life!

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

I love going to the Zoo. I am always certain it will be a fantastic day out! I'm glad you had a great time! You do look the part. =)

I finally did the tag/award you gave me in July... Sorry for the delay! I'm very bad. hehe

C.Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

i love this
such beautiful zoo pictures
flawless!! thanks for sharing darling

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Iva Messy said...

you look beautiful! great fun at the zoo, those are some fabulous shots you got! I hope you are having a great weekend! :)

Maria said...

Hello!! thanks for your nice comment and for visiting me!! :) What a pretty pics, love the lion's pic, wow!! looks like you had a great time, and a fantastic weather! last pic is so beautiful!! have a great day, kisses!