Features

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tasmania

This time last week my family went to Tasmania. I decided not to join them since it was the middle of a university semester for me and it allowed me to invite Rydog to come and stay for a few days. Rydog and I had a very fun and relaxing weekend. When my family returned I was amazed by how scenic all the photos were. It looks like such a beautiful place so I thought I would share some pictures here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Gorgeous photos! They are breathtaking. They look like postcards. Now I want to go there!

Couture Carrie said...

Stunning photos, darling! Looks like a truly idyllic locale!

xoxox,
CC

sadie said...

great photos! love the blog.

-sadie

muchlove said...

I've never been to Tasmania, but it sure looks beautiful!

nookie said...

wonderful photos!

ana b. said...

Isn't strange that it sometimes takes photos to make you realise how gorgeous a place you went to really was?!

CMA said...

this is so GORGEOUS
thanks for sharing these photos
love the blog, keep it up darling!

-cma
visit my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Rose said...

How beautiful! My bf wants to go to Tasmania for a holiday but I always think there wont be much to do there. Is there lots of things to do and visit?

Rose

Emily said...

Gorgeous photos. I know you said these photos are form your family's trip to Tasmania, but have you ever been before?

Patty Ann said...

tasmania is now on my list of places i want to go!!!!!! the last one looks like my family ranch!!! so calm and peaceful!!!
xxx

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com