Today I thought I'd show you a collection of my Instagram photos. I know a lot of bloggers create this sort of post but the only other time I've done so is my post here displaying my Instagram wedding photos. I was browsing through my Instagram recently and released that I actually have some lovely photos on there which would make a great post for my blog; it's a snapshot of what I've been up to for the last few months. I think this will become a more regular feature of my blog.
L-R: 1. new earrings c/o Romwomen,
2. Diwali celebration at work; I learned about Diwali for the first time,
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats and Guess bag,
4. The brightest
Build a Bear ever; my sister got a job at Build a Bear and I went to
5. A few weeks ago it ws my kitty cat Juliette Miracle's 3rd birthday and we organised a birthday celebration,
6. Unicorn night light which was a gift from family; it even changes colour!
7. Juliette (quite literally) has excellent taste in shoes,
8. Selfies and heart
9. Florsheim shoes and Dangerfield bag; just a few of my
10. Was anyone else a fan of the Star Wars game on
Nintendo 64 in the 1990s? I had all the laps records and was very proud of it at the time (although to be fair, I was only competing against my sister). I rediscovered this game at my parents house and it is still amazing,
11. There's nothing quite like a brand new red lipstick,
12. Macarons are my favourite and the packaging at Laduree is super sweet,
13. Juliette looking out the window,
14. I won the Melbourne Cup fashion competition at work and it was so exciting; I received movie tickets and the honour of having my name in the weekly newsletter.
15. My collection of sheep; I used to hang out with them frequently when I was unemployed,
16. I went shopping for some work appropriate earrings and came back with these; fortunately no one at work seems to mind,
17. Unicorn hair pins which were also a gift from family,
18. Juliette Princess Miracle and hello kitty love each other very much.
Thank you so much to everyone who took the time out to read and support 'Step Up for Sisterhood Day' in my last post. It's very much appreciated.
Linking to: All Things Pretty