Questions from Elsie Bee at Tips You'll Never Forget
1. Have you ever tried karaoke and, if you did, did you succeed? Yes I have tried karaoke and I find it very fun. I'd like to go there more often. I wouldn't say I'm terrible at it; I'm definitely never the worst in a group. But obviously I'm not exactly great either since I have zero experience with singing.
2. Have you ever taken truth or dare too far? No. I've only played it a couple of times and nothing particularly eventful happened. I usually choose the truth option.
3. What's your best and worst memory? Without being too personal and going into excessive detail, one of the worst times of my life was the entire five years I spent at university. There were a number of negatives and I felt depressed for a lot of it. Another bad memory has been getting bullied over and over again throughout my life. Also, frequently battling feeling depressed and anxious. In terms of best memories I have a number from my childhood, basically just feeling happy and carefree the whole time and my parents going to a lot of effort. As an adult I'd say getting married, finishing university two years ago and completing my graduate diploma of legal practice just a few weeks ago.
4. Do you have siblings and, if so, how many? Yes I have a sister and she is three years younger than me.
5. Can you juggle? Definitely not. I have tried but I was terrible at it. I have always thought it was an amazing skill to have, it's so cool and would make a great party trick.
6. Do you do acro, dance or gymnastics? No. But I did dance for many years as a child and enjoyed it very much. I tried ballet and tap dance but particularly liked jazz ballet. I also tried gymnastics for a short time. But things have changed and I don't think I'd like them now.
7. Who is your bff? My husband, awww how cute.
8. Do you have any idol , who is it? No I don't. I like different aspects of different people; no one is perfect.
9. Are you a Belieber? No- I'm too old. Although I did see Justin Bieber in concert once many years ago and there are a couple of songs I like.
10. What is your favourite perfume brand? My favourite is most definitely Marc Jacobs. I have Lola, Oh Lola, Dot, Honey and Daisy and would like to add to my collection. My parents have bought me a number of these for Christmas and my birthdays because they are my thing. I adore the scents but of course the bottles play a large part in my love for Marc Jacobs perfumes. A couple of my other favourites are Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue and Prada Candy.
11. Have you done the ALS ice bucket challenge? Absolutely not. I think I would die.
Questions from Monika at Dreamland
1. What is your best characteristic? This sure is starting off with the most difficult question because it's always hard for me to find positive aspects about myself. I usually say things like "good clothes' 'not bad looking' or 'has law degree' but apparently clothes are not really a characteristic of myself. Well that's all I've got for this question.
2. What is your worst characteristic? Too shy and sensitive, I feel sad frequently and get hurt easily.
3. What is your favourite clothing item? This is the most difficult question ever. Can I say my wedding dress?! It's a shame I can't wear it more frequently. Other than that I'd say my Kitten D'Amour dresses or my genuine vintage dress from the 1940s.
4. What is your worst habit? There are many answers I could have given for this question but I'm going to say procrastination. I know many people say this but for me it is extra terrible. From assignments to calling people on the phone to housework to having a healthier diet, it impacts all aspects of my life.
5. If you could choose one super power what would it be? Invisibility- this would be the best by far.
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? That's a difficult question for me because of my fear of planes which has also developed into panic on any form of transport which travels fast and doesn't stop frequently. It's hard to imagine my life without it. However, if this wasn't a problem I would definitely say the UK. I have wanted to go there for as long as I can remember. I also want to go to New Zealand because, in addition to a number of benefits, it's only a relatively short plane trip from Australia.
7. If you could travel through time, where or when would you go? I'm really not sure, I don't have any particular desire to travel to another time. I'd probably say to a time in the past where it was really different from my current life just to make the most of the opportunity.
8. What is your favourite animal? Cats! This is a very easy question because I adore kitty cats more than words can explain. Puss, who was my cat growing up, was my whole world and I loved her more than words could ever explain. I never thought another cat could meet her standard but my beautiful Juliette Princess Miracle certainly has.
9. How many languages can you speak fluently? 1- just English! I must say I really admire anyone who can speak multiple languages because it seems so hard to me.
10. What inspired the name for your blog? Tia Cherie has always been the name I used online for so many years even since I was about twelve years old. I've used it increasingly widely over the years especially whenever I don't know what other name to use. This was the case with my blog. Even if I were to name my blog now I would probably still choose Tia Cherie for that very reason. Tia Cherie came together simply because it was a combination of my favourite names at the time. By the way Cherie, in this case, is pronounced more like Sheree rather than Sherie.
11. Who is your favourite celebrity? This is also a difficult question because I'm not particularly interested in many celebrities. My favourite was always Taylor Swift because of her fashion/sense of style, I like her music and she is better behaved than a number of other celebrities. Just look at that perfect hair (why did she ever cut it?!) But I am even losing some interest her because celebrities are just not that relevant to my life.