Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Outfit

It looks like I'm back to normal outfit photos after getting through my pictures from the mountains. I wore this outfit to have lunch with my parents on the weekend and I'll probably end up wearing it to work soon also. The skirt must be one of my most worn pieces lately and I'm so pleased I bought it. It's so versatile and I also love wearing it with the matching top so it looks like a dress (see my previous posts here, here and here). It's certainly a go to skirt for when I don't know what to wear. The top is actually from a different store but as soon as I saw it I knew it would pair well with the skirt. I love double lace and the sheer underlay means I can wear it with different coloured under tops. I'm thinking of trying a pale blue undertop next, in the exact same shade as the skirt. 

I'm very much looking forward to the long weekend coming up in a few days. I'm taking Friday off work also so I can enjoy a four day weekend. The Friday will be the best because I love the feeling of having a day off while everyone else is at work. I usually like to spend those days completing an early swim, seeing a movie by myself in an empty cinema, having a quick walk around the shops and then being at home. Apart from the demanding (at least for me) sporting routine which involves lots of early mornings, not too much else is happening right now. 

IMG_7936

IMG_8006

IMG_0974

IMG_0989

IMG_0954

IMG_0946

IMG_1022

IMG_7930

Alannah Hill Her Perfect Date Top in Mulberry
Kitten D'Amour Forget Me Not Skirt
Wittner Bow Flats
Kitten D'Amour Bow Belt in Black

35 comments:

Erin said...

I love this outfit! The lace is so pretty, and I love how the colours look together. I can't believe you bought all of these pieces separately, they works so well together :) It sounds like you've got a great long weekend ahead of you, I hope you enjoy it!

Erin
http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

Ivana Split said...

gosh, you look divine in this lace ensamble. This lace tops is so well paired with that skirt, in fact I even thought this was a dress when I opened the post.

you know how much I love your feminine and romantic style!!! It is always a joy to see your outfits.

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr

Laura Jones said...

it definitely looks as if it were just one dress! i love the colours together and all he lace is just so pretty! xx

Blogoratti said...

That's a pretty look and combining those colors turned out great indeed.

Red Rose Alley said...

You are a sweet picture of pastels in this dress. Love the lacy look to it. Keep smiling, Imogen. You have a nice smile. :)

~Sheri

Kelsey Bang said...

ah this lace outfit is so dang cute! love the fun color combo!

kelseybang.com

Larissa said...

I love the light pink with the burgundy! So pretty!
By the way, since I moved my blog to wordpress I do no longer have GFC but I would love to continue following each other. Please let me know if we can follow each other on bloglovin or just follow me there and I will for sure follow you back there (I also still follow you on GFC!)
Xx
Larissa
conscious lifestyle of mine

Launna said...

Imogen, you look so great... I am glad you are getting a 4 day weekend, I need one of those soon... I have one coming up in July... for my birthday... they are the best... Have a great rest of the week xox

Beauty Unearthly said...

Cool! Love the combination of colors!

Maddie said...

Lace is one of my favorite fabrics and I loooove how it creates a beautiful, romantic vibe in the outfit! You look so charming and feminine in this look and there is no wonder why you'd like to wear this outfit again! Beautiful! :)

www.callmemaddie.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

What a sweet lace look! The color combination is refreshing as well.

Estelle Swango said...

Marvellous! You look so pretty :3

.Estelle.

Adam said...

looks great

Natasha said...

This is so pretty, I love the lace detailing and as always you look lovely in it. I hope you had/have a nice day off work and enjoyed yourself too! There's nothing nicer than taking a holiday from work. - Tasha

Midnight Cowgirl said...

What a darling look! I love the lace :)

Unknown said...

nice outfit... it's so lovely!

lu | Coco&Louis

Beauty said...

That's a beautiful skirt and I love the way you styled it with the lovely color-block lace top.

Beauty Editer said...

This is really beautiful!

** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
BEAUTYEDITER.COM

Kezzie said...

Looks very pretty my lovely!!! x

Kelsey&Kenecha said...

Super cute look. Love the bow :)

Florals&Smiles

Unknown said...

All the different shades of lace going on in this outfit are fantastic! I love it! Such a pretty look. I hope you enjoy your long weekend!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So gorgeous doll x

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

This is such a nice read! Happy weekend!

Style For Mankind
Facebook
Bloglovin

Unknown said...

So nice that you are back to outfit posts! I love your outfits! Nice to have lunch with your parents and also, to have a long weekend - yes, Fridays are lovely to take off :) I loved this top, the skirt is also great - so romantic! The ballerinas are super sweet and you look always beautiful! Hope you are having a great weekend!
DenisesPlanet.com

Silver Cat Tea Party said...

Awesome outfit! I love this skirt with this top! The tri color of lace looks amazing!

Lauren-Blair Donovan said...

This is SUCH gorgeous color blocking, especially for your colorings! Love! XO
Lauren-Blair
www.prefertobedemure.com

Sherin said...

That blue dress is absolutely stunning!

Tina said...

Such pretty lace!! You look wonderful!

Tina
www.justatinabit.com

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful skirt and I love the way you styled it with the lovely color block lace top. https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-pentru-evenimente-speciale/

Midwest Muse said...

such beautiful colors!

Lostvestige said...

That is a lovely skirt!

Elle said...

Love this dress! The color blocking is so pretty and I love you in lace.
Great outfit !,
Xx, Elle
http://www.theellediaries.com

LucĂ­a said...

Nice dress! =)

www.luciagallegoblog.com

Ivana Split said...

such a gorgeous skirt and lace top...you always look divine!!!!!

Caro * said...

Beautiful dress. I love these colors. Kisses :)