Today I went to university and this is what I had in my bag. Fairly boring, I know since they are all academically related. I posted a similar thing before but that was about two months ago so I thought I'd do it again. I find these posts a bit of fun.
1. I bought my bag from Myer a couple of months ago. I love the colour. I bought it because I wanted a bag that had a laptop compartment but was also stylish. It was difficult to find.
2. Chanel wallet. My boyfriend's Mum bought me this about a year and a half ago. I think its from a different country but I can't really remember.
4. Phone. Nokia 6120.
5. Keys. I have my house keys and car keys as well as a small cat keyring.
7. Pencil Case. My sister bought me this in Queensland at the beginning of the year.
8. DIY folder. It used to be plain red and I covered it in heart paper and clear contact and put velcro on the inside. A big improvement I think.
9. Textbooks for Legal Ethics and Financial Management. I hate financial management. It is the hardest and most boring subject I have ever done. I'm worried about failing that course.
10. Hair Comb.
Anyway, I think thats all I have to say. I hope you are all having a good week. I should complete some homework soon after this.