Happy Easter! I hope you are all having an enjoyable extra long weekend. The five day weekend that we have here is generally a fabulous opportunity for a break but unfortunately it doesn't change the due dates of essays for univesity students. I still have an online submission due on Sunday night and an essay due next Friday which I will probably spend most of the public holiday on Tuesday writing. Regardless, I will still fit in free time, socialising and hopefully some shopping. Today was a relaxing day and I had a short trip to the park to take some outfit pictures. This has been one of my favourite dresses ever since I bought it in late 2009. It is the Keiko Lynn dress from Modcloth. It is extremely hard to believe that I have never posted it before. I have had a few unsuccessful attempts at taking pictures of it before, none of them turned out right. I wish the lighting had been better in this set of photos. There are so many different shoes I can wear with this dress. I will probably style it in a different way for my blog eventually.
I recently received the Versatile Blogger Award from Green Tea and Cupcakes. Thank you so much. The rules of the award are to: thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post and list seven facts about yourself.
1. I just joined Chictopia so please visit my page.
2. I still love Disney Princesses and my favourite has always been Ariel. I have her as the theme for my internet browser. I was almost going to be called Ariel (I really wish this had happened) so maybe it was meant to be!
3. My favourite decade of vintage clothing is definitely the 1950s and recently I am also starting to take an interest in 1970s fashion.
4. I love the warm weather mainly because I am much better at dressing for summer. I never know what to wear during the winter because I am not as good at styling coats, warm tops and tights. I'm hoping to improve this year for winter which is why I want to incorporate more colour into my wardrobe this season rather than wear the usual black and grey.
5. I wish I could work in fashion. It is my life and one of my only interests. This is what I think as I am writing boring law essays that I have no interest in.
6. My favourite song at the moment is Innocent by Taylor Swift
7. My favourite television show is Eastenders and I have been watching every episode for six years.
I am going to cheat and pass this on to all of my followers instead of select a few recipients.