Yesterday was a cold, windy and rainy day so it is very lucky that I had the chance to take outfit pictures. I currently have some issues with my camera so I have been relying on Iphone pictures for many weeks now. I am wearing the skirt that I recently made and that I posted here. I have worn this skirt so many times since it has been finished and there are an incredible amount of tops and shoes that I can wear with it. It is probably the most versatile piece in my wardrobe so expect to see it styled a few more times on my blog. I love red and purple together at the moment. I just joined the Color Brigade at Cute and Little and submitted this outfit.
I recently received the Kreativ Blogger Award from my lovely friend Natasha at Tasha's Treasure Trove. Natasha's blog is fabulous so I definitely suggest you take a look if you have not done so already. Thank you for passing this award on to me.
The rules are:
1. Link ten blogs
2. Tell these bloggers about the award
3. Write ten facts about yourself
1. My favourite singer at the moment is Taylor Swift. I love all of her songs, I am amazed by her voice, her song writing abilities, her sense of style, her presence and the way she relates to audiences. I agree with many of the lyrics in her songs, she just expresses her feelings in the way I wish I could. I saw Taylor Swift in concert in February 2010 and it was fantastic. If I could be anyone in the world then it would be her.
2. As I am sure you know, I am a law student at university. I am the biggest procrastinator around because I have absolutely no interest in what I am studying.
3. I am getting married in December 2012 and will be booking the wedding venue in the next couple of weeks (since a few people have been asking me). It is exciting and the combination of booking and trying on wedding dresses makes it all more real. It actually makes me wish I was getting married this year instead of next year.
4. I am absolutely obssessed with the Saturday parody of Rebecca Black's Friday at the moment which can be found here. I memorised all of the words to it last week and I listen to it on repeat most days at the moment. I seriously need to get over this video.
5. I love my kitten Juliette more than words can explain. She has made me more happy in the four months that I have owned her. I think I have a special bond with cats.
6. I am very young at heart and I think that there is a part of me that will never grow up.
7. I really need to implement a spending ban with clothes and shoes again. I have spent way too much money lately but I will get back on track.
8. If I could have one magical power then it would be the ability to be in two locations at once so I could make both of my families happy. This is the source of a lot of my unhappiness and stress because, given the circumstances, it is just not possible to please all of the important people in my life. I know I am supposed to live my own life, and I do, but it is more complicated than that and beyond what I can explain here.
9. I used to dye my hair black for about four years (my last few years of high school and my first few years out of school. I loved the unique look of black hair, pale skin and blue eyes but overall it was probably too dark for my skin tone. It took years of hair dying to realise that I actually like my natural hair colour.
10. I wish I were more out there and willing to try new things instead of living in my very small comfortable zone all the time.
I am passing this award onto: