Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wedding Photos

I'm back! I didn't expect to have such a long break and I have missed blogging immensely but my life has just been so busy and chaotic lately. I got married on the 1st of December and then we moved house the week after. I will write more about moving out in one of my upcoming posts because it has been a very significant change for me. I definitely underestimated how long it would take to move out; it was a much bigger task than anticipated and we are still unpacking and had to wait awhile for our furniture to arrive but it is slowly coming together. We only just got Internet in our apartment so that has made it impossible to write a blog post until now.  I thought I would start by showing some of my wedding photos. The wedding was an amazing weekend away and I enjoyed every moment of it. After over two years of planning I am so sad that it was over incredibly fast. We got married in the Southern Highlands which is an hour and a half south of Sydney, at a place called Milton Park. I've posted about Milton Park a few times during the year such as here . It is a beautiful country estate and was just perfect for the occassion. I wanted to get married outside of Sydney so it would be very special and different from any other sort of experience. It is also an area of significance because I frequently visited the Southern Highlands with my parents when I was a child. My dress was the first aspect of the wedding that I ever chose. I knew right from the start that I wanted a princess style look; as soon as I saw the dress I fell in love with it so I bought it over two years before the wedding day.I wanted it to stand out and be a sparkly as possible! Today I'll leave you with the photos that were taken before the wedding ceremony.

_KFG0803

_KFG0801

_KFG0859

_KFG0951

_KFG0888

_KFG0810

_KFG0840

_KFG0811


_KFG0886

_KFG0884

_KFG0869

_KFG0919

_KFG0905

_KFG0959

_KFG0945

_KFG0955

_KFG0952

There are more to come...

27 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

You look so gorgeous and happy, darling!
Love your gown and tiara!
Congratulations!!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your wedding! You looked so gorgeous in your dress! I love the sweetheart neckline and full skirt. Definitely a perfect silhouette. Your bridesmaids' dresses were adorable too. I love that they all had hair bows!

Sherin said...

A massive congratulations! I'm so happy you shared your wedding pictures with us. You look absolutely stunning!
And I love the bridesmaid hair!

Kezzie said...

Oh how wonderfully radiant you look! What a beautiful vision you are! I also love your bridesmaid outfits! Many, many congratulations and I look forward to hearing more!x

FASHION TALES said...

Oh, you look absolutely stunning my dear. The dress is incredible. A huge congrats and thanks for sharing your moment with us. xx/Madison

Panty Buns said...

Congratulations on your wedding, your law school accomplishments, and on achieving such a gorgeous royal look for your wedding photos! I don't think you could have possibly looked any more royal in them than you did. That wedding dress, the tiara, your makeup and your bridesmaids are all beautiful. I love the flowers and all the hairstyles.

I've been away from blogging myself for a couple of months. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing posts again but can't promise when just yet. I amazed you managed to what with the wedding and moving. It's wonderful that you've shared the photos with us.

Aimeecakes said...

What stunning photos!!! Congratulations! You look so so beautiful and extremely happy. I love you sparkly dress and your hairpiece. Gorgeous.

Gabriele Vilkonyte said...

Hello dear,
Wow you look sooo beautiful!
Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger facebook and bloglovin?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

Have a nice day!
gV

mispapelicos said...

CONGRATULATIONS, my dear Imoge and all the best for your nes life together.
The photos are fabulous and you are a true fairy, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Thank you for sharing them with us.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh Imogen you look like a princess! You are the most beautiful bride ever! Congratulations!!! :)

Megan said...

So lovely! The top of your dress is gorgeous and I love the bridesmaids' dresses also :)

Josie said...

Wow you looked absolutely stunning, that's such a gorgeous dress! xxx

Elle Johns said...

You are the most beautiful bride! You look like a princess:) Your blog is absolutely fabulous-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!! 

♥ Elle
www.thehighfeather.com 
High Feather Twitter
High Feather Facebook
High Feather Bloglovin

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jessica said...

congratulations you look so gorgeous!!! i love your dress and the dress you picked for your bridesmaids!

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

erica marie said...

Just gorgeous and you definitely look like a princess. I love your dress.

xo erica

erica marie said...

Just gorgeous and you definitely look like a princess. I love your dress.

xo erica

Nameless Fashion Blog said...

A real princess <3 I love your dress... the one I chose for my wedding is quite similar :P
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Always Maylee said...

You look gorgeous! Congrats!! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Mica said...

What beautiful wedding photos! Your dress is stunning and really suits you!

Your bridesmaids look lovely in their dresses too, and everyone looks so happy :)

Congrats on your wedding, and your new place :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Izzy said...

ooh Imogen you look absolutely incredible in your wedding dress! I'm so happy for you, and you really achieved the princess look that you wanted :) with your hair you kind of remind me of Disney's Belle, wedding dress version! and loving the sparkly bustier. haha love the bridesmaid's bow hair at the back too, how cute!
congrats again :)

Metallic Paws

Rebecca said...

A big congratulations on getting married! You looked amazing! Your dress is so gorgeous and I love your beautiful photos! I look forward to hearing more about your move!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Such a beautiful bride!

Chrisy said...

Big congrats sweet girl! I can see the planning that went into the event...everything is just perfect...gorgeous dress...also bridesmaids dresses fab...beautiful photos...the best setting...thank you for sharing with us. Hope you get to enjoy your first Christmas as a Mrs!

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

YOU GOT MARRIED!!! Awe, a big, huge congratulations to you my dear! You look absolutely stunning. Like a princess plucked right out of a fairy tale. You look so happy!!

I couldn't be any happier for you at this moment. Your wedding looks like it went perfectly, and your hair, your bridesmaids hair - everything!!

Thank you so much for sharing this post!

can wait to see your new home!

joy said...

You look beautiful and your dress is beautiful! I love these photos :)

Lauren said...

Congratulations Imogen! You looked beautiful and I hope you all had a wonderful day x

Anonymous said...

pretty outfit! :)

Irene Wibowo