Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wedding Photos

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having an enjoyable holiday season. I can't believe it was raining so heavily for Christmas day here. It just seems so uncharcateristic of a summer Christmas in Sydney; it was a fun day nevertheless. I'll write more about that later. I have many outfits to post from my Christmas celebrations but I don't have them ready due to the rainy weather and the fact that my memory cards seem to have disappeared while moving house. So for now I will show you the next part of my wedding photos. These were taken during and directly after the ceremony which was held in the scenic gardens of Milton Park.

_KFG1189

_KFG1110

_KFG1098

_KFG1032

_KFG1065

_KFG0972

It was actually very scary walking out into such a large crowd; I'm not used to being the centre of attention. 
_KFG0974

_KFG1099

252238_249444678518191_1983245943_n

_KFG0990

We decided to have a sand ceremony where Rydog and I poured different coloured sand into a container. Each grain of sand is supposed to symbolise our individual experiences which have brought us together; the mixing of the sand symbolises a life which is now interconnected. I thought it would be a fun idea and different sort of ceremony.
_KFG1050

_KFG1037

_KFG1036

I'm not really the kind of person who displays public affection so I'm surprising myself by putting this on the Internet.
_KFG1034

_KFG1063

_KFG1074

Since I LOVE butterflies we had a butterfly release at the end of the ceremony.
_KFG1086

The butterflies viciously attacked Rydog while everyone else laughed!
_KFG1090

_KFG1138

_KFG1191

_KFG1190

_KFG1193

14 comments:

Rose said...

So I had to come back and see your wedding photos!
Just beautiful! You looked like a princess and the location was beautiful, garden weddings are deffinately the best ;) I thought about doing a butterfly release but it didnt end up happening, looks like it was quite funny though with the butterflies attacking your husband :P
Do you have instagram? Im just starting off with it but its just somewhere to still share some photos but much quicker seen as I dont really have time for blogging right now. Anyway if you do have it, my username thingy is laceandteacups.

Rose

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

You look like a princess, amazing I love the dress!

Love, Lisette
24/7 STYLISH

daisychain said...

WOW, congratulations beautiful x

Sherin said...

Looks like such a perfect day! You look so stunning and your dress is so princess like.

Baśka said...

i would like to wish you both a perfect life together, you look stunning and fabolous, just as perfect as this day was for you :) good luck !

Ivana Split said...

beautiful photos, both of you looking lovely:)

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful photos, darling!
Looks like a lovely ceremony!

xoxox,
CC

Mica said...

Such beautiful photos! The butterflies was a cute idea - shame they all seemed to love your hubby so much though, hehe! :)


Hope you had a very merry Christmas :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Josie said...

Looks like such a beautiful place to get married! I love your little ideas too, like the sand and butterflies xxx

mispapelicos said...

Wonderful, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Janna said...

Thanks! You looks so gorgeous, what a beautiful dress. Wow! And congrats of course :)

Ik hope you'll drop by again :)

Unknown said...

Aww I love seeing more of your wedding pictures! You both look so fantastic and I just love your dress. It's so pretty!

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Congratulations, Imogen! I was so happy to have a comment from you today and equally as happy to view your wedding pictures upon visiting your blog. What a gorgeous bride you were! Ryan's suit coat looks velvet - how dapper! It looks and sounds like you two had a truly lovely and special day. Congratulations again!

As I mentioned above, it was so nice to see a comment from you today. I have had a very difficult year and keeping up with blogging has been difficult for me. I always want to visit and leave thoughtful comments, but a lot of the time I don't have the focus or energy. I am working on changing that, though.

Happy New Year to you too, dear!

Somerset Wedding Gal said...

Don't you both look lovely! That's a real Disney princess dress you have there!