Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Charlotte Olympia Christmas Collection

Like many fashion bloggers I have been completely obsessed with the Charlotte Olympia kitty flats for quite some time now. I first posted about them here and, if for some miraculous reason I came into money, they'd be the first item I'd buy. I am going to buy myself a pair of cheaper kitty flats in the next couple of days; there are some decent alternatives around. It will be my last purchase. Next year I want to stop spending money as my main new years resolution. I know I've said this before but next year it is a necessity because I am now paying rent and I'm still unemployed. Anyway, now to the actual point of this post. I was browsing the Internet for kitty flats when I came across the Charlotte Olympia Christmas Collection. I fell in love instantly. My favourites, obviously, are the kitty flats in glitter but the holly flats are amazing too (and..well...everything!).


Untitled1

Untitledc

ss

Photos from Charlotte Olympia

11 comments:

Sherin said...

That's a great New Years Resolution. Mine is similar: stop spending on things I don't need.
I love these shoes. Both heels look amazing.

Anna and Klaudia said...

So pretty :) Happy new year!!


http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Mica said...

that is such a cute collection! I really like the glitter kitty flats :) Adorable! :)

I hope you stick to your new years resolution :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

www.janetteria.com said...

Perfect all!

Kezzie said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, those shoes are awesome!!! I almost bought some kitty flats the other day- they had gold glittery ones in a shop for £13 in the sale but decided I needed a more substantial heel!

Shes Dressing Up said...

Oohh I love all of this, so pretty!

erica marie said...

These shoes are so much fun...love how festive they are.

xo erica

Rebecca said...

Such fun pieces! I just adore those fantastic bags! I hope you find a pair of affordable cute kitty flats!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

joy said...

These holiday shoes are adorable, I want the cat ones!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love that christmas pudding clutch.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

yvonne ★ said...

Every girl loves a good pair of charlotte olympia heels! or a quirky clutch. Doesn't matter, they all look refreshingly cute.



http://daretoduit.blogspot.co.at/

yvonne ★