Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Central Coast Day 2

Hi all! Here are the pictures from the second day of our trip to the central coast (which was almost 2 weeks ago now). You can see part 1 here. It was only a very short trip- I could only get accommodation for two nights given that we booked with very short notice, but I didn't mind it being short. I don't usually like going away for very long and there wouldn't have been much to do there in excess of three days. It was just the right about of time to get out of Sydney. The weather was beautiful on the second day and the scenery was in such vivid colours. It was very bright for photos which is why I'm never facing the camera here. I can't believe I got sunburnt! I didn't even go swimming. We just had a short walk on the beach and I even wore sunscreen. My pale skin is really not suited to the Australian climate. 

IMG_3518

IMG_3417

IMG_3562

10015659_10153305596110950_4609861632553059544_n

IMG_3400

IMG_3534

IMG_3424

10624574_10153305595760950_605608475540415333_n

IMG_3506

IMG_3570

IMG_3435

3010_10153305634215950_86915218655188355_n

Kitten D'Amour Dolly Darling Collar Dress
Kitten D'Amour Heart Throb Clutch
B.A.I.T Footwear Everline Flats in Red Patent
Bow Belt via ebay 

Linking to: Fashion Friday,

30 comments:

Emmylou said...

That Kitten D'Amour dress really is just lovely on you, Imogen:) And how adorable are the two of you:D

PS I'll trade weather with you anyway, my dear...hehe

Clara Campelo said...

Lovely look!!
xxx
http://www.zebratrash.com/

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing pics and look!
Love your dress!

xoxox,
CC

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So cute :) Love your dress x

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

That dress is just too darling on you, Imogen!

xx

Estelle Swango said...

Simply precious :)

.Estelle.

Shybiker said...

OMG, I love this dress! I can't tell you how much I love this dress. And you picked the perfect shoes to go with it.

Kezzie said...

I do like that dress-it always reminds me of a 50's American diner!!!x

Panty Buns said...

The rich red colour of the collar and at the hem of your Kitten D'Amour Dolly Darling Collar Dress is very pretty and the dress looks beautiful. The locale there by the beach on the central coast looks lovely and very inviting.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2016/01/2016-no-pants-subway-ride-and-thanks-to.html

outfitvandedag said...

Cute dress, those photos are amazing
Have a lovely day <3

Kisses
x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
Facebook Page *Click*

Lauren-Blair Donovan said...

I love the color scheme of this dress! And you always make me miss my former bangs, haha! XO
Lauren-Blair
www.prefertobedemure.com

Trendy Tips Trendy Girls said...

Lovely dress! Polka dots are my favorite!
Kiss kiss
New post is up on my blog, take a look http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

The Elle Diaries said...

You look so pretty in this dazzling dress. Also you are in the most exquisite scenery. I am so sorry about your sunburn. Have a great weekend. Kisses, Elle
http://www.theellediaries.com/blog

Midnight Cowgirl said...

That dress is adorable, and I love the heart clutch!

Launna said...

You look so cute Imogen... I'm glad you had a good time at the beach even of you did get burnt... I'm the same, I always say I never tan I burn, I peel, I pale white again... I try to make sure I don't get burned ♡ xox

Heather Noire said...

Love this dress and the pictures are amaZing :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

ThefashionFlite said...

I love ur hairdo, an the colour of this dress is made for u. So pretty as always.
New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook

mispapelicos said...

Love , love your dress.
besosssssssssssss

Adria said...

Gorgeous pictures, looks like you had so much fun!
Fashion Soup

Konstantina Antoniadou said...

I am obsessed with how cute that dress looks on you!

www.kmeetsstyle.com

Velvet Blush said...

The scenery is beautiful!

Lostvestige said...

Lovely photos! I get sunburnt very easily too! One time I went to the beach I put on so much sunscreen and was only outside for an hour, but I still got burnt. -_- Now I have to send my time under an umbrella.

Mica said...

Glad you had a fun time on your little mini-break! I think getting away, even just for a couple of days, can be really good! :)

Your dress is so pretty too - love the little red heart bag with it! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Super charming dress! You looked beautiful and I love the scenery.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Lux G. said...

Looking so perfect in this dress, dear.

Red Rose Alley said...

Imogen, it's hard to not notice you in these pics cause you look so sweet, but these ocean pictures are extraordinary and the views are stunning. What a great place to visit. You never got back to me on your pictures and how you make them so big?

love, ~Sheri

Vita said...

The dress is so cute! You look so lovely on your beach promenade - you must have had a great time. :)

Silver Cat Tea Party said...

Such a cute outfit! I hope you enjoyed your holiday!

Caro * said...

This dress is gorgeous ! You are very pretty :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

So splendidly pretty! I just adore your handbag. What a sweet, chic piece!

♥ Jessica