Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Monday, June 6, 2011

Juliette

I cannot explain how much I have missed blogging over the last couple of weeks while completing my final assessments for the semester. I am so incredibly looking forward to returning to it properly next week. I have one more assessment to complete which is due on Friday but I have already started it so I finally feel that the holidays are close. I can't believe I have come this far and I have learned so much in just the last few weeks. I will write about this more when I have time.

For now I will leave you will some recent pictures of my kitten Juliette. I haven't posted pictures of her for a few months now and she has definitely grown a lot since then.

Juliette with her brother Kalvin and sister Tiffany

IMG_0489

Juliette and I have matching hair flowers
IMG_0699

IMG_0698

Untitled

Juliette helps me with my law assessments
hh
Juliette with her brother Kalvin
IMG_0491

Juliette with her brother Kalvin and her sister Tiffany
IMG_0492

IMG_0696

Yes, I edited her eyes but they were yellow before from the flash
230453_10150164000725950_622645949_7265067_7680391_n

227674_10150166134330950_622645949_7284312_7322064_n

Juliette is amazing at Singstar!
IMG_0790

kitty

nn

217704_10150157969590950_622645949_7201019_5270178_n

I will post again on the weekend.

11 comments:

Rose said...

Awww shes a cutie! Lovely and fluffy like my kitty, I love fluffy cats :) Her colours are really pretty too.

Rose

daisychain said...

Oh my, such cuteness!

www.janetteria.com said...

Superb cute!

♥

Sherin said...

Good luck with all your assignments! Juliette is so adorable! Love these pictures.

k said...

oh my gosh, they are so precious :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Juliette is SO ADORABLE! I love her. I feel like I know her personally because she is my facebook friend. Hehehe. ;)

I love these photos, especially the last one. She is really such a beautiful cat. You are very lucky. One of my greatest sources of unhappiness in life is that I am allergic to cats. I really wish I could own one of my own!

Alexandra said...

Juliette is so cute! I love love love all these cat pictures. She's gorgeous and so fluffy!

Lauren said...

:D too cute! I love cats! I hope the assessments went well!

Sher said...

awww, she looks like a real sweetheart:)

xx

katecreate said...

Awwwww... what beautiful animals you have!!

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Could they be any cuter?? Ahh, they're all adorable.. love the little smudge on the nose x