I have finished all of my take home exams and final assessments and I am now on holidays for the next seven and a half weeks. I was supposed to finish on Friday but I completed my last assessment a couple of days early. This is the earliest I have ever finished exams and the first time in my entire life as a student that I won't have any work to do over this coming long weekend. I feel very lucky about this given that many other university students such as my fiance and my sister still have another two weeks until holidays. I have many tasks I would like to complete during the break which are mainly centred around fashion, my blog and DIY projects.
This has been one of my most worn outfits over the past few weeks and I finally had a chance to take pictures today. It is inspired by my recent love of the colour blocking trend and my desire to move away from the traditional blacks and greys this winter. I know a lot of my outfits involve my self made blue skirt at the moment. It is my favourite skirt and is very versatile. This will certainly be the last of it for awhile as I probably need more variety in my outfits. All credit to one of my sisters for the bag since I am borrowing it from her. I didn't get the best set of pictures today. It was so windy and cold, my legs were especially cold. I really need a hair cut now I have the time.
I received the Versatile Blogger award from Strout at Midnight Pie. Thank you. The recipient must list ten facts about themselves and then pass the award on.
1. I never know what to write about with these tags. It takes me ages to think of ten facts.
2. I wish society would dress up more. An ideal situation for me would be where it was seen as normal to wear formal makeup, pretty dresses and high heels every day.
3. I am getting married in December 2012 and I recently booked a venue and chose my dress (it is everything I wanted, so perfect).
4. I have completed three and a half years of my five year law degree. I never thought I would get this far so I feel a huge sense of achievement. I have exceeded any expectations I ever had for myself.
5. I hate travelling on planes and the longest plane trip I have ever undertaken is one hour and a half. I really need to work on this so it doesn't prevent me from travelling for my whole life.
6. I love making and customising my own clothes. It is a new interest that I have only started to enjoy this year.
7. I have always wanted to have three children someday. I desperately want them all to be girls called Chelsea, Claudia and Charlotte.
8. If I could be anyone in the world I would choose Taylor Swift.
9. My signature look for winter has become red lips, a self made skirt and a coloured trench coat.
10. I am practically nocturnal- staying up in the middle of the night and sleeping until the afternoon.
I am passing this award on to all my followers