Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I wish Topshop was in Australia

As the title says, I wish there was a Topshop in Australia. While viewing other blogs I am always amazed by the beautiful and stylish clothes that I've seen from Topshop. So I decided to go on the website and have a look, just out of interest. These are my favourite items that I found. Typically, half of them are skirts because I love high waisted skirts and they seem to be my signature piece.

Photobucket

I think these clothes are all so gorgeous and I'd love to have them. I see that they ship to Australia, but in all honesty, it probably wouldn't be worth it. It would take so long, the postage would cost a lot and the clothes already cost a little more than I would normally pay. I guess I'll have to wait until I visit the UK (although I don't have any plans for that in the near future).

I've been feeling extremely low and depressed this week. Its because my boyfriend Rydog is away until Monday night. I miss him and I feeling really lonely. Its going to be strange not going out this Friday and Saturday night. I know its only a week that he is away for and I shouldn't be making a big deal out of it. I know that many people have to go much longer than I do without seeing their boyfriend. But I'm not used to it and I really can't help the way I feel. I just wish this week was over.

2 comments:

Shes Dressing Up said...

Great Topshop picks!
I know how you feel about missing your bf, my bf and I haven't been apart longer than a week in three and a half years, and its really strange when he's out of town! Just keep your mind of it and do loads of girly stuff =]!!

Emz said...

Those are so cute! I love the skirts. Hope you feel less lonely soon!