Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Outfit

This is what I wore on Sunday to the shops and out for lunch. I went with my boyfriend and his family and I had a really good time. For once, I resisted the urge to buy new clothes. This week the weather has been a lot colder, so I think Sunday was one of the last days I can go out with a short sleeved top and a skirt on. Also, day light saving finished on Sunday so its dark by about 6.00pm here. Its so depressing and the nights seem to drag on. But I shouldn't complaint. Its been a beautiful, long summer this year. The picture I used as my outfit post was actually taken a few months ago. Since I wore the same outfit on Sunday and its a good picture, I thought there wasn't much point taking a new one.


This is my last week of university before the easter break. I am on holidays for two weeks but its hardly a holiday since I have study and assessments to do. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to it. This university term seems to have dragged on forever and I'm ready for a break. I'm finding it hard to be motivate for the last week of term and I need to be because I have a financial management exam on Thursday. That subject is so hard, I don't understand it at all and its terribly boring. So after I post this I will hopefully motivate myself to study financial management for most of the day.

1 comment:

Demi said...

thank you for your lovely comment honey, and have fun on your easter break, and good luck with all of your work too :)

pretty outfit!

xx