Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random Questions

I have decided to complete a random series of questions. I've never been tagged by anyone and random questions seem fun so I found some on the internet. That probably sounds really pathetic lol.

Age: 20
Birthplace: Sydney, Australia

Height: 5"4
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Work Place: Currently, I don't have a work place but I really need to get a job. I am a full time student so studying is my work for the moment.
Pets: I have a cat and we have had her for thirteen years. Originall
y she was called Puss in Boots, but now she is just called Puss.
Goals for this year: To pass second year university (although I'm not going about it the right way, I don't study enough). Also to get my hair in better condition.
Goals for life: To become a lawyer, earn a real income, get married and have some children. Although I don't think about the future very often, I think about the past too much.
Favourite colour? Purple? I'm not really sure if I have a favo
urite colour and I change my mind a lot.
Do you watch sports: Yes. I love watching swimming and tennis. I will also watch basketball, netball, cycling and winter sports.
Are you in a relationship? Yes. I have been for about
a year and a half
Do you want to get married? Yes.
Whats your best feature? My nails
Whats your worst feature? My hair
Whats one thing you want to change about yourse
lf? I would like to be less shy so I could make more friends and say what I really think. Also I wish I had better hair.
Is it possible? I really don't know.

Here is a random picture I found on the internet from Craftscope. Hopefully that will make this post a little more interesting.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

This was a nice read! I love getting to know fellow bloggers a little better... and good luck with your goals, take one step at a time getting closer to them!