Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wishlist

I haven't done a wishlist in a little while so I thought it was time for another one. It also gives me something fun to do while I search the websites and find pictures. Sometimes when I find an item on the Valleygirl website it looks totally different in real life, sometimes not even good in some cases. But a lot of these things I have actually seen in the shops so I know I like them. I ended up buying a few things from my last wishlist but I've spent a lot of money lately so I probably shouldn't this time. Anyway, here it is:
1. Valleygirl Cardigan $24.95
2. Valleygirl Skirt $29.95
3. Valleygirl 3/4 Sleeve Jacket $49.95
4. Valleygirl Cardigan $24.95
5. Valleygirl Jacket $59.95

2 comments:

Demi said...

thank you very much for your always-lovely comments honey!
and I lovee that skirt!

xx

Bekah* said...

omg i love the jacket the big one and the skirt!