I received this award from Jennifer at I Know, Right? Thank you.
10 Honest things about myself:
1) I hate my name. I want to change it but I'm not sure how practical this is. My favourite name is Chelsea.
2) I keep an online journal because I have a lot of thoughts that I never have the chance to say. I often like to analyse situations and form lots of opinions on things that have happened to me. I believe I am quite a philosophical person even though it doesn't come across on my blog.
3) I go to bed very late, usually around 2.00am and I hate it when I have to wake up earlier than 11.00am.
4) I finished school in 2007 and I miss it so much. I'd love to go back to that time.
5) I have never been to another country.
6) I haven't always been interested in fashion. Its only in the last year or two that I have started to enjoy it and pay more attention to what I wear. When I was about 13 or 14 I had no sense of style and I used to wear baggy sports clothes.
7) If I could be anything in the world I'd choose to be a professional tennis player or a professional singer. I've never had singing lessons in my life and as for tennis I haven't played in a few years. So these two things are completely unrealistic.
8) I really hate my hair because its too thin and I hate the texture. Its too damaged from straightners and hair colours. I worry about what it looks like all the time and I have to tie it up almost everyday because it looks to bad to wear out.
9) I love soft toys even though I am 20 years old. I have at least 50.
10) I don't like travelling on planes because I'm scared that something will go wrong.
I give this award to:
Pearls in Your Hair
RD's Fashion Blog
She's Dressing Up
Dragonfly in Yantar
The Realm of Aesthetics
She Craves Mascara
Requirements: - I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it - I must list 10 honest things about myself - I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog. - I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links - I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.