Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Saturday, June 13, 2009

MTV Movie Awards

The MTV Movie Awards were on not too long ago so I decided to select some of the outfits that I like and some that I don't like. It was actually quite fun, I'd like to do it more often when these events occur. I didn't find many outstanding outfits but there were a few I liked. I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with my choices but thats ok, I have a fairly specific taste when it comes to formal wear.

Photobucket

-Miley looks elegant and classy in this picture. I think its a different style from what she normally wears and its a good choice. I love the colour and shape of the dress and the shoes are beautiful.
- Hayden's dress is gorgeous in almost every way. I love the way it flairs out at the end and the shape of the neckline. I also like the trim on the bottom of the dress.
- Ashley's dress is a beautiful colour and the material looks nice too. I love the belt and her hair is amazing.

Photobucket

-I don't like Kristen Quintrall's outfit at all. Maybe a casual top with this pattern in a less sparkly material would be nice, but not an entire dress. I think the yellow shoes are completely wrong.
- I'm sure Kirsten Stewart was trying to be different but I personally don't like her outfit. I think her shoes are inappropriate and I don't like the combination of colours on the dress and the pattern.
- I think Sandra Bullock's outfit is a little plain and dated. I don't like how she wore black tights and I'm not so sure about the shoes either.

4 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Gah, I agree with you 100 percent on the bad dresses. Kirsten Stewart looks like Spiderman.
Hayden's ensemble was definitely the best. Her dress is adorable and unique.

Couture Carrie said...

Miley looks fab! I agree with you on Sandy's tights!

Fab post and review!

xoxox,
CC

Eri said...

Great blog!
Please come and visit me.
My fashion blog is inspired by Portobello Road, London.
Hope to see you soon.

starbrained said...

I like Ashley so much better as a brunette and I love her shoes.