Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Outfit

On Friday night I went to a fundraiser for cancer research. It was a semi formal event, where we had dinner, did some dancing and listened to presentations. It was a really good night and I'd like to attend more events like that. It was nice to have a break from exams and enjoy a night out. I straightened my hair and it looked reasonably good so it was nice to wear it out for a change. Also I dyed my hair to cover some of the red that was a result of hair dye thar had gone wrong. It turned out darker than my natural colour but it should lighten over time. This is what I wore on Friday night:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have lost motivation to study for exams lately and its been boring and depressing. I'm worried that I may have failed management accounting because the exam was so hard. Also, I am so distracted with other issues that I'm not in the mood to study. My last exam is contract law, which is on Thursday. Its so close but its hard to get through the last couple of days. There are so many things I have planned for the holdiays and I'm going to spend a lot of time on my blog.

8 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Whoa girl you are gorgeous!! That red dress is absolutely stunning on you. The darker hair suits you very well. I'm glad you had a fab evening. I'm sorry those exams are bringing you so much stress. Good luck on your next one. I'll cross my fingers for you!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love the mary janes!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

I'm glad you had fun at the fundraiser. You look beautiful in red :)

Ariella said...

Gosh, that red dress is so strikingly beautiful! You look gorgeous in it.

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling motivated. Are you studying what you really want to study?

Claudia said...

you look so pretty i like your dress!

Shes Dressing Up said...

Beautiful dress, and what a worthwhile event!

Annie said...

your dress is such a great color on you! and your hair looks really nice.

http://anniediamond.blogspot.com

Demi said...

thank you for your lovely comment, honey!
I'll take you through the school system here cos i'm always curious about other countries school-systems too!
well you start primary school when you are 4, and are there until you are 11, then you start high school, and are there until you are 16. then you leave and can either stay on in education and go to college (thats what i'm doing) or just start work. :)
xoxo