Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Saturday, June 20, 2009

RIP Pussy (24/04/96-17/06/09)

On Wednesday my cat Puss died. I found out about a week ago that she had cancer and that she wouldn't have much longer to live. It was such a shock because she didn't seem very sick except for the last few days of her life. I am so devastated about Pussy's death and I miss her so much. I've had her for 13 years (since I was 7 years old) so she has been a part of the family for as long as I can remember. Puss wasn't just a cat to me. She was my best friend. Every night for so much years we watched television together before we went to bed. I told her so many things that I would tell a best friend. I have numerous memories of Puss and I still remember the day we got her. I can't explain how much she meant to me and how much I love her.

Puss was the most beautiful cat. She had a gentle nature and she was so well behaved. She never did anything wrong. I loved her appearance. Her fur was so soft and her colourings were gorgeous. She is irreplacable.

Photobucket

I'll find some more pictures of Puss soon, especially from when she was a kitten. I am going to make an album and print a large picture of her to place on my wall.

7 comments:

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Aw, it's always tough to lose a beloved pet. Our family dog (who we had for nearly 14 years) died this past January, so I can relate with fresh feelings. It was helpful to compile photos to frame. From how you described her, Puss sounded like a lovely cat. I'm sorry she's no longer with you.

Hanne said...

How said, she was really cute. Pets are important parts of a family, and it's so sad when they pass away!

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved cat. It's never an easy thing to lose a pet... they're just part of the family. I'm sure you'll always remember her and that's the most important thing. She was really adorable.

C.Elizabeth

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

Oh and thanks for the award! I'll make sure to give it to some people soon... =)

C.Elizabeth

Demi said...

just to let you know, i'm back honey, free from exams! :D

aww, i'm soooo sorry about your cat lovely! its horrible losing a pet, hope your okay!!! :)

thank you for all your lovely comments!

xx

josie said...

rip cat.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I'm so sorry about your cat. I know she was more than a pet, she was your friend. She was beautiful too.
I'm happy she lived a long life though and it sounds like she had a wonderful family.