Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Outfit

Today I went to the park to take some pictures. It was very nice but there weren't any pretty flowers like the last time I went because it is winter now. I hope it is easy enough to see the design on my cardigan. It has black polka dots and a small black bow near the top (which may be cover by my hair).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have received some blog awards:
One Lovely Blog Award from Emily and Jennifer.
Cute's 3logger Award from Emily.
Friends from Jennifer.

11 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love that cardigan. So pretty! You look amazing, as always.
And the park looks really pretty in the winter and makes me feel cozy. I just want to curl up and drink hot cocoa just looking at the photos. :)

RyDog said...

looks like you had a good day at the park. love the photos.. i think u deserve this.
Check out:
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u23/ryan_hook/Phaionfananza-green.png

Check my blog for more details...

Hanne said...

Thank you sooo much for the awards, you're so cute:) And you have such a nice style, love that cardigan:)

Unknown said...

Such a cute outfit. I especially like the bow belt - it reminds me of the Chloe bow belts.

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

Thanks so much for the awards sweetie! You spoil me! =)

I really like your polka dots cardigan! Me and polka dots... hehe

C.Elizabeth

Charmaine said...

that park looks so pretty!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are really nice and I like your red cardigan :).

Ariella said...

The cardigan is very pretty! I also really like that skirt, with that belt. Such a cute outfit ;)

You're lucky to have such warm winters!

sophie said...

I love the pictures and your cardigan is gorgeous.

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on all your awards, darling!

You look lovely! I adore these pics, especially the one where you are reflected in the water!

P.S. I am having a pop-up vintage Designer boutique on my blog today, so drop by if you're in the mood for some fabulous shopping!

xoxox,
CC

The Sydney Girl said...

great photos! i love ur red cardi!!!

mwaa